1) Mac Technician
Job title: Mac Technician
Job type Full Time/Part Time
Job description: Be part of something amazing by working for Premiere Apple Specialists
Looking for a Mac Technician with 2/3 years of experience in troubleshooting hardware and software issues on all Apple products
A candidate we’ll love:
- You provide white-glove treatment to customers.
- You enjoy meeting people and building relationship with customers.
- Your friends and family see you as an absolute technical guru.
- You have some background in tech support or customer service.
- You have a burning desire to solve problems.
- You can communicate technical concepts in layman’s terms.
- You have a sense of urgency—but also the ability to keep your cool.
- You share a passion for technology and Apple products.
A position you’ll love:
- Solving problems—things happen and you’re there to fix them.
- Providing frontline customer support at the Genius Bar, including hardware and software troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Troubleshooting and repairing Apple hardware and software.
- Juggling customer and product issues with a genuine sense of urgency.
- Turning around repairs to customers as quickly as possible.
- Being one of the go-to people for technical knowledge in the store.
- Having passion about customer service and a commitment to exceeding expectations.
- Commanding knowledge of all versions of Mac OS X and iLife. Mac OS X Server knowledge is a plus.
- ACMT Certification preferred.
- Must have experience in customer interaction and pleasing personality.
- Must be hardworking and willing to work on weekends and holidays.
- Must be familiar with GSX2 and Apple guidelines and procedures for warranty and out of warranty repairs.
Email your resume to email@example.com